Healthier Together Learning Academy
Facilitating Integrated Learning and Development for the Health and Social Care Workforce across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
The Healthier Together Learning Academy is a network for health and care organisations across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire to collaborate to coordinate learning and development for staff.
Our Vision is to develop and promote an integrated, consistent and transformational model of learning and development, education and training, able to equip our workforce with the necessary skills, knowledge and competency for exceptional care of our local communities; ensuring skills are mapped to what our communities need.
We are currently working on
- A system to transfer staff training records from one organisation to another
- Exciting new models of continuous professional development
- Creative Apprenticeships
- Partnering with local community adult education centres, schools, colleges and education providers
- Supporting Traineeships and T-Levels
- Preparing for the Raising Aspirations Event
- Aligning with new model of Primary Care Training Hub and Primary Care Networks in the Community
- Creative models of practice placements for health and social care students
- Creating a resource for eLearning, Clinical Skills and Sim training and a model of local delivery through education and development centres across BNSSG.
- Developing a programme of functional and life skills, numeracy, literacy and digital skills for access to careers in health & social care
- A Care Certificate programme to help staff move between health and social care
- Learning Disability & Autism Awareness Training
- Providing health & social care careers information
- Making Every Contact Count
Please do contact us if you would like to know more:
The Learning Academy at the Healthier Together Office
Level 4, South Plaza, Marlborough Street, Bristol, BS1 3NX
T: 0117 900 2583