Information about vaccination in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, including:
- How to get your MMR, seasonal flu and other vaccinations
- What vaccinations you are entitled to
- How to check your vaccination record
- How to catch-up on any vaccinations you may have missed
- Trusted information about vaccines.
- Travelling abroad
The current Covid-19 vaccination campaign has now finished, meaning Covid-19 vaccinations are no longer available at this time. However, individuals who are newly immunosuppressed may still be eligible for Covid-19 vaccinations. This may include people who have bone marrow transplants, and those who receive CAR-T therapy for certain conditions, who may have lost immunological memory from vaccination received prior to the treatment and development of the underlying condition. If in doubt, please contact your GP practice for advice.
If you have an urgent query about vaccination in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, please check your correspondence for contact details or email our vaccination programme team at firstname.lastname@example.org